Tuesday, June 27, 2023

What if Doctor What from Ah My Goddess is secretly wearing Big Head from The Mask?









I have an Ah My Goddess: Marller Gets a Spinoff Fan Theory idea I would like to run by
@DarkHorseComics and @fujishimakosuke @warder2013 @aokiuhei @HideMatsubara

In Kevin Neece's Doctor What, there are several explanations for how and why Mokkurkalfi is the Time Lord from Doctor Who in the Ah My Goddess Universe. 1) Mokkurkalfi gets her intel from watching Earth Programs on Television which is how she saw BBC's Doctor Who. 2) In the Ah My Goddess Universe all of the Spirits know how to perform Time Travel Spells but Mokkurkalfi knows how to combine Magick with Machinery like Skuld, thus Mok is the Only One that could build the Tardis from Doctor Who. 3) In Ah My Goddess, Skuld builds an invention called a Space Doubler that makes the inside of the room bigger than the outside, thus Mokkurkalfi stole Skuld's designs so that she could create a Blue Box that's Bigger on the Inside just like the BBC Show. 4) In Ah My Goddess, the Demons can possess people's bodies as a disguise like Mara Marller did to Megumi Morisato. Mokkurkalfi has disguised her child appearance by possessing the body of an Adult MAn as a disguise. The Yggdrasil HQ Staff Members are trying to find the identity of a Male Adult Angel, they are not looking for a Female Child Demon in the Niddhog System. But that leaves just one loose end. How is Doctor What shapeshifting to change his physical appearance and identities. That answer is the publisher of Oh My Goddess known as Dark Horse Comics The Mask. The Mask and Oh My Goddess both take place in the Norse Mythology Universe because Big Head's Mask was created by the Norns brother Loki, and a staple of the graphic novels is those who wear the mask can shapeshift to look like normal human beings, just like when the Time Lord from Doctor Who regenerates from Actor to Actor. I'm not saying that Doctor What is Big Head. I'm saying that Doctor What is Mokkurkalfi wearing Loki's Mask as a Tool to help her disguise her identity and shapeshift from person to person. Doctor What doesn't act crazy like Big Head, he maintains a straight face the entire time. It's just a Fan Theory but it could work, I just haven't done it in the Ah My Goddess cartoons yet. John Arcudi's response to this might be, "But Kevin, the Mask always drives its wearer insane." Exactly, it explains Doctor What's character arc. He tries to be a hero but the state of the MAGA Civil War and Trump Administration drives him insane and he tries to wipe out the Human Race in both Sailor Moon vs Jigsaw and Bad Goddess War Games. "But Kevin, you don't own the character IP Rights." Dark Horse Comics does. They own both The Mask and Oh My Goddess from Kodansha Ltd. They would just have to cut a deal with the for the Tardis from What do you think ? You worked on the Mask comic book series, and they did a crossover with Comics Greatest World before so why not Ah My Goddess? I think it could work if they ever took my pitch film series seriously and produced it.

No comments:

Post a Comment