Saturday, June 17, 2023

It Happened to My Daughter Lindsay...

The Clairvoyance of Fate Curse between Movie Fiction and Real-Life Violence happened to me again just now. Look at the Michael Bay poster for Ambulance.












Look at how “Urdr Verdandi and Skuld” are stationed on the poster. Yahya Abdul-Mateen II is Urd the Goddesses of the Past, note once again like the Ah My Goddess series that the Urd Stand-in is Black or Dark Skinned, and I believe he recently played the re-incarnation of Candyman in the Third Act of the Nia Da Costa film, who can be summoned via mirror invocations. Jake Gyllenhaal from Donnie Darko is the Lead Actor in the Middle... is Verdandi. Eiza Gonzalez The Ambulance Driver is Skuld the Future Goddess Foreshadow of Doom.












I watched the movie on Sunday. In the opening of the movie, Skuld the Ambulance Driver saves a child named Lindsay from an Auto Accident where she was impaled by a gate. When I watched the scene in the movie, I had a very bad feeling Fate was either threatening me or trying to warn me as my daughter is named Lindsay Ashley Neece. I was on the edge of my seat ranting "no no... no no no no no... you wouldn't dare... you wouldn't dare."








About 72 hours later, I come home after watching The Northman at the Theater, where the Three Norns of Fate are repeatedly mentioned as a theme throughout the movie along with Norse Witchcraft and Runes Magic. I remember tweeting one line about the movie concerning its views on Christians when confronted with murder during the middle of the night. “Could it be the Christian blood drinking swines? Their God is a corpse nailed to tree!!!” It was funny. It made me laugh. That was one evil little witchcraft movie.












When I arrived home my daughter Lindsay’s car was sitting there wrecked. She accidentally drove it into the back of a truck. She said the truck wasn’t damaged and they let it go. She was unharmed. I don't know what to make of this incident. I can't tell if I'm being threatened or being warned of impending doom or what. My daughter was recently accepted to College in Salem Massachusetts. Aside from being the witchcraft town from Disney's Hocus Pocus and The Crucible, they seemed to have an enjoyable time there. The one coincidence being that their mascot was The Vikings, just like my old high school Lanier.

The only response I can get out of Ekatn is: "You continue to see these things because you want to see them. It makes your life more interesting." Perhaps my Christian Pastor was right. I should have watched RISEN instead of THE NORTHMAN. Having said that, I would note that Willem Dafoe was both Jesus Christ in THE LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST and he was a Heathen Witch in THE NORTHMAN which I just watched before learning of my daughter's auto accident so take that any way you will. Don Wolfe also notes that there was no Ambulance involved and Lindsay didn't get a ticket either.

For more info:

DoctorWhat1983 | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook | Linktree

No comments:

Post a Comment