Friday, June 9, 2023

Does Kevin Neece Relate to The Pope's Exorcist?

Does Kevin Neece Relate to the Pope's Exorcist?













Does Kevin Neece Relate to The Pope's Exorcist? Are you kidding, this movie is a joke. A Great Big Joke. Oh I'm sure there must be some substance of truth behind it... at least until it is revealed that Osmodeus is the Main Villain of the movie. I've got sad news for you people. In 2023, there is no need to go searching for Asmodeus the Lust Demon in Abandoned Churches to get possessed by him. Asmodeus Sigil and Mantra is now available online where any of your children can get to it thanks to Satania.

Here's the mantra: Ayer Avage Aloren Asmodeus Aken. Repeat 105 Times.

That's it. That's all there is to it. Just say that prayer every night in a dark room in front of a mirror and you can get your very own visit from Asmodeus from The Pope's Exorcist. But based on what's in the movie, now why would any of you want to do that? Because the movie is bullshit. I call bullshitigans on it all.

Do I relate to the movie in the fact that I've invoked Asmodeus for Sex Magick Rituals. No, because that's not what they are showing in the movie. You don't have to go to an abandoned church to find a demon. You just have to approach them in friendship with respect and they will reciprocate in kind. When in the company of a Demon, the Golden Rule is treat them as you would want to be treated yourself. Do unto them as you would have them do unto you. And NEVER abuse a Demon or bad misfortune will happen to you.

I can tell you what I did in my Asmodeus experiments. I bought a necklace, and a large Purple candle with Asmodeus Sigil on it, I laced the candle with Male Sperm from a Sacrificial Jerk Off Session, then I lit up the candle with a match, placed it in front of a dark mirror and said the prayers:

Ayer Avage Aloren Asmodeus Aken. Repeat 105 Times.

The test that I was performing is I was willingly inviting Asmodeus to possess me, I actually requested the possession because I wanted Asmodeus to show me how far he could take it for a Demonic Sex Magick Session. It was basically Air Sex. The Demon could buck my hips in a Sexual Motion, he could cringe my toes like morse code, he could make me clench my fists and close my eyes shut but that was the total extent to what Asmodeus could do. The Demon could not take full control over me. There was no Exorcist Shenanigans like The Pope's Exorcist. I did screen a movie called Malabimba for the Sacrificial Offering one time, which is about a Nun that gets possessed by a Sex Demon, and it was as if the Sex Demon jumped off the television screen like a bolt of electricity and got me into the motions of performing Air Sex again. When I closed my eyes, I could see Demon Hands carving the name Kevin Neece into a Red Candle, then lighting it. It was as if I were seeing and feeling lightning, and then Sex got Wild.

And that's it. That's all of my encounters with Asmodeus. If you watch the movie Bad Goddess: Touched by an Angel, in the movie Asmodeus is photoshop cast as Actress Meg Ryan and called The Temptress in the movie. I eventually lost my Asmodeus Necklace. You see, if you approach the Demon in kindness, you won't wind up in a Horror Movie, but you will have stories you can tell.

Kevin Neece has also been possessed by Satan. Try to remember that none of Kevin's Demonic Possession stories are like those Satanic Panic movies that you see in theaters because his Demonic Contract was based on the plot of the anime series Ah My Goddess. When I got possessed by Satan on Halloween Night, it was a comedic friendly party like possession.

Kevin Neece had spent all of October preparing to perform a Cemetery Burial Death Curse showcased in the movie Marller Gets a Spinoff: Sailor Moon vs Jigsaw. He performed it once under a dark moon and he was going to do it again on Halloween night. The purpose of the Haunted Cemetery Burial at the Oakwoods Memorial Cemetery was to put a Death Curse on the Official Donald Trump Membership Cards. Kevin Neece jokes about it in the Anime Film, but he went out and did it for real, twice just to be safe, and this got Satan's Attention. So Satan invited himself over into Kevin Neece's bedroom for a Halloween Party to memorialize the event and I must say, Our Good Man Satan was the life of the party.

Satan wanted to play Kid Icarus on Kevin Neece's Original NES replica, and during the game, he spoke with a British Accent like actor Terry-Thomas and flicked his tongue like a lizard at the end of his sentences: "Oh My, Rise Up Little Angel. Ascend Little Angel. Ascend to the Heavens. Oh My, How Discriminative, It Seems that No Matter How Many Times the Angel Falls from Heaven, God Just Keeps Giving Him Second Chances Now Doesn't He? How Discriminative." flicks lizard tongue. Then the Keys and the Wine start falling from the Top of the Screen. "Oh Look, Hekate Keys and Hekate Wine. Oh Jolly Good Show." and suddenly the Grim Reaper shows up and started freaking out "Oh Look, it's Abaddon! Cheerio Abaddon!"

Eventually Kevin Neece and Your Good Man Satan both went out to the Crossroads at Westgate Theater to watch Edgar Wright's Last Night in SoHo, which was a Halloween Movie, with Terrance Stamp, who played the Devil in three different movies, Spirits of the Dead Toby Dammit, Teorema, and the Company of Wolves. And Doctor Who was also an actor in the movie. Satan was Jolly Good Company that night I can tell you.

And then we did the Cemetery Burial Curse and that was it. I burned the photographs of the Official Donald Trump Membership Cards with the Beeswax Candles and the Vendetta Ritual Blend which you are not supposed to use inside your own bedroom due to the intentions of the Spell, but I did it anyways and I'm still alive to talk about it. Then we drove out to the Haunted Oakwoods Cemetery in the middle of the night just before dawn when they opened the gates early. I located the grave of Connie L Tarlton from memory which is basically located at a Crossroads, buried the Ashes and Photo Remains, and struck Coffin Nails through it while reciting the Satania Mantra. And I stated my intentions to the spirits of the Cemetery. Then on my way out the gate just before the sunrise, I left a bag full of pennies at the gate to appease the spirits.

So what have we learned from all of this kiddies? That the Exorcist movies are bullshit? Or that if you approach your Demons in kindness, they will reciprocate? The choice is up to you. The Pope's Exorcist was an entertaining movie, and I like the idea that the Spanish Inquisition's Torture Methods were inspired by Priests who had been possessed by Demons, but choosing Asmodeus as the villain wasn't a very good creative choice no matter what his high stature is. It's because in 2023, Asmodeus is just too easy to reach and gain an audience with. It completely unmakes the plot of the movie.

for more info:

No comments:

Post a Comment