Thursday, June 29, 2023

Kevin Neece finally got a Response from the FBI










I finally got a mail response from the FBI about my informant's case with Jim Neece. I called them up and they told me they couldn't give out information about cases but I was allowed to request records about myself. Are you ready to hear what the @FBI has on file about Ex-Theater Pirate Kevin Neece?

NOTHING. I've been sending these Feds tips and emails everyday since 2018, and I'm not even listed in their files as a Criminal Informant even though I gave them info about the San Jacinto Waste Pits. I'm under no kind of police protection and they still refuse to respond to me, touch me, or arrest me. And the FBI has nothing about me on file. Now why do you guys think that the US Government would want to make the files about Kevin Neece just magically vanish in thin air like that? And what has been preventing the Alamo Drafthouse from having Kevin Neece arrested? Is my online behavior not manic or schizophrenic enough? Are my articles about the Hollywood Illuminati not insane enough for your tastes?
@CIA @Austin_Police @pobrecito @JohnWSmith @alamodrafthouse @drafthouse @GroovyBruce @tedraimi @DarkHorseComics @KodanshaManga @fujishimakosuke @warder2013 @BenStiller @joe_dante @aokiuhei @HideMatsubara @AmericaShaman

No comments:

Post a Comment