Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Death Note War Games: Electrical Fire at Kodansha Ltd, Problems and Solutions 9/9/2026














To the Front Desk Staff of Kodansha Ltd,

Look, I don't have anything against you personally as employees just trying to do your jobs. I was a grunt that answered to a boss too for at least eight years of my life, so I understand what it's like to live in fear of offending somebody that has the ability to fuck with my paychecks. And I have witnessed first hand the consequences of what happens to people when they actually stand up to their bosses. Believe me, I know. I stood up to Brian Penley and John Gross and Tim League at Alamo Drafthouse back in 2010 and I am still suffering the consequences for it sixteen years later in 2026.

But Kevin Neece has a problem that's related to the Ah My Goddess anime series and Kodansha Ltd. I have done everything within my power to mediate with your company and your dumbfuck CEO has done everything to blow me off. So Kodansha Ltd is not giving me any solutions to the problem. It's because I'm not a paid employee on the books so you all believe it's not your problem and not your department.

But that still doesn't solve my problem. If Kevin Neece does not find a solution to this problem, I am going to find myself making Ah My Goddess for the next thirty years like Kosuke Fujishima, while the Goddess Hotline Office is death cursing people, and I'm not even going to be paid for it while I am blacklisted and unemployed. And your company is never going to respond to me so that they can pretend they are an ethical company following SAG AFTRA policies. If you don't believe that this issue is a serious problem, then you have no heart, no soul, no empathy, and quite frankly no business working in a job that involves dealing with fucking customer relations.

The only solution left to Kevin Neece to influence Kodansha Ltd and Yoshinobu Noma to deal with this problem and come up with solutions, is to make my problems their problems. Do you understand? What would you do if you were in Kevin Neece's position and you had no way out? How desperate would you become to save yourselves?

To paraphrase Colonel Nicholson in Bridge on the River Kwai: "I suppose I would just have to kill myself". Fuck that solution. Kevin Neece already died on the set of Twilight Zone The Movie when he was an actor named Vic Morrow. The Goddess Hotline Office reincarnated him as Kevin Neece so they could continue to fuck with him in the next life. So killing myself is not on the table at the present moment, and it is not a solution to my problem.

When my editing laptop fell victim to disrepair and a lock screen virus that was going to cost $200 to remove. I tried to walk away from Ah My Goddess. I kept getting hit with inspiration for the next two movies which are now in back to back production and my editing laptop magically fixed itself as if the System Administrators from the Goddess Hotline Office visited my house when I was out and fixed the laptop behind my back so I could continue making the Ah My Goddess movies.

So quitting Ah My Goddess is not a solution to the problem. I don't believe I even can quit. So that is the dilemma that we are all currently facing. As long as you all continue to treat Kevin Neece as an annoyance that has no influence on your life problems at Kodansha Ltd, you are never going to be rid of this problem yourselves. You are the ones standing between Kevin Neece and Yoshinobu Noma, and the only way that you are going to get the message is if your boss is diagnosed with Terminal Cancer and an accidental Electrical Fire breaks out on one of your floors to showcase that Kevin Neece has the ability to make his life problems your life problems. At least that might provoke a reaction out of your company so I can speak to an actual human being and interact with them. That's one step towards solving the problem and finding a solution.



No comments:

Post a Comment