One might assume that Kevin Neece and Kevin Smith @ThatKevinSmith might have collaborated on a screenplay together because of our obsession with discussing films and the nature of religion, but I don't know if such a collaboration would have benefitted either one of us as we both appear to be capable of performing each other's jobs as screenwriters.
Kevin Neece does not have the proper training to handle a real filmmaking production such as Cop Out or Jersey Girl, I only know how to make movies on my own terms using no budget methods such as you see employed on Ah My Goddess Marller Gets a Spinoff. Kevin Neece did volunteer as an unpaid intern in the Control Room on Austin Public Access during Zombie Life TV, so I do have some minor experience in Live Performance Television Broadcasts, but I didn't make my own Live Action movies with Brenda Dickerson and Saul Ravencraft until after Zombie Life TV was cancelled.
The only logical reason for us to do such a thing would be to switch roles with each other to see if Kevin Smith had the ability to write a Kevin Neece film and if Kevin Neece had the ability to write a View Askew Universe film. Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez @Rodriguez did the same thing on Grindhouse. Quentin Tarantino secretly directed both movies because Robert Rodriguez was dealing with his divorce, while dating Rose McGowan on the rebound, and then they released Planet Terror with Robert Rodriguez's name on the directing credits.
In all fairness, I have never actually been compelled to write a View Askew movie in the past nine years that I've been making Ah My Goddess. There was one point where I planned on having Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, and Alan Rickman cameo appear in Ah My Goddess Touched by an Angel as their Dogma characters but those plans were scrapped because the film was too long and I didn't know how to bring it in or where the third act was going.
I've always wanted to collaborate on a Super Troopers crossover with Broken Lizard, that would make logical sense. But I've never felt compelled to make a movie with Jay and Silent Bob as characters. I screen tested Jason Mewes as Doctor Who for a couple of episodes, but they never showed any interest in the idea so I dropped it and moved on.
If Kevin Neece so desperately wanted to make a View Askew universe fan film using the same methods that he makes Ah My Goddess, I could go out and make that movie after October very easily on a Zero Budget. I just don't see why I should go out and do that when I simply don't have any ideas for it.
Ah My Goddess Spielbergian Housewarming Gift
https://filmfreeway.com/AhMyGoddessBadGoddessDUBSpielbergianHousewarmingGiftTTSVoiceTrack
No comments:
Post a Comment