Friday, July 24, 2026

Hekate Invocation Killing: COMBAT! Cat and Mouse / Mitch Byrd Comic Artist Death 7/21/2026






























Okay everybody, Kevin Neece has got an issue here that I need CENTCOM and the CIA to be aware of. A Comic Book Artist connected to Dark Horse Comics named Mitch Byrd died of a Heart Attack (the traditional Death Note method), he was famous for a comic book called Cat and Mouse, and when Kevin Neece realized that he watched a COMBAT! episode nine from Season One called Cat and Mouse, he looked it up via the dated emails to try and track it.

The COMBAT! episode Cat and Mouse was screened on 7/18/2026, the night Kevin Neece tried to Death Note Woody Allen. Mitch Byrd died within the 72 hour time limit on 7/21/2026. Normally Kevin Neece would be happy that he was able to spot the connection but in this case it represents a problem.

If Hekate and the Goddess Hotline Office are killing people based on the Combat Episodes that are being screened into the Black Mirror during the Day Time, BEFORE Kevin Neece can even perform the Ritual... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TRACK THAT?

I can't even remember the names of the episodes that I'm watching and have extreme difficulty tracking down which disc the episodes are featured on. 

Mitch Byrd Died, Creator of Cat and Mouse
https://www.cbr.com/mitch-byrd-guy-gardner-artist-obituary/

Combat! Cat and Mouse Robert Altman
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0544493/

No comments:

Post a Comment